- This event has passed.
February 12 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$20.00
Gauge is Your Friend.
Do you avoid knitting a gauge swatch or have you had to ask another knitter any of the following questions:
- What size needles do I need for this pattern?
- What yarn do I need for this particular pattern?
- Is this garment going to fit?
- How do I use a substitute yarns?
Then you need this class. There is only one way to understand gauge and how important it can be to your success or failure in knitting- you have to CHECK YOUR GAUGE. So come and unlock the secrets hidden in your gauge swatch. You have to start somewhere.
- Knit & Purl
- Cast -on
- Bring in any Yarn Ball-Bands you may have left over.
- Bring all your needles
- Worsted Weight Yarn (Purchased at Knit N Purl)
Cost is $20 (2 hours).