Heritage Wave is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and nylon. Heritage Wave is the newest in our Heritage line and with the amazing stitch definition combined with the color combinations throughout the yarn at 437 yards, this yarn is great for one skein projects, such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories.
- 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 437 yds (400 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (2.25 - 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C - E (2.75 - 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 - 25 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Cool.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.